Small Group Training
Stop being bored with repetitive workouts and try one of our small group sessions. Small Group Training is an efficient and fun workout that is much more affordable. This program is designed for beginner and intermediate users. Unlike other types of group training, these sessions are kept no more than three people so that you don’t feel lost in the back and so that I can keep an eye on your form and you are less likely to get hurt. Enjoy the advantages of using the facility with all of the amenities that you could possibly need, while still having the benefits of receiving the additional encouragement and motivation from your fellow training partners.
Think about it like this, you are sharing the cost and support of a certified personal trainer. In this program, you get the benefit of receiving more personalized attention from a certified personal trainer, it does not matter your fitness level or age, as you can always go at your own pace.
The sessions are 30-60 minutes long and combine a variety of types of exercises. We combine cardio exercises, abdominal exercises, strength training and stretching for maximum weight loss and toning. You will use free weights, bands, medicine balls, machines, outdoors, kettle bells, TRX bands, and body weight. I will take you through an amazing 60-minute workout, changing up each session to keep thing interesting.
Come find more benefits when you try your first session for free!
- More personal attention – While Group Exercise offers many benefits, the instructors are not always able to see and correct each individual class member.
- More economical – Personal Training provides the most personal attention and greatest opportunity to succeed. Some people, however, may find that SGT fits into their budget better and still gives them the attention they need.
- Variety – By working with a knowledgeable fitness professional, your workouts will change/evolve as you progress, preventing hitting a plateau and boredom.
- Camaraderie – Let’s face it, workouts love company. Sharing the workout enhances the experience for participants.
- Motivation – Having someone exercising right beside you can push you a little harder than you might do on your own.
- Support – Both the Trainer and other participants are there to help you get through the challenges of the workout and the obstacles in life.
- Greater focus – There’s no time to let your mind wander with a Trainer keeping tight programming and watching your every move.
- Fun – Yes, fun. The right exercise program done with friends can definitely be fun.
- Adherence – Research shows that members that are involved in programs are more likely stick with it. With all of the previously listed benefits, how could you not want to keep coming back?
- Results – When you stick with a well constructed program, you will get the results.